Monday, September 22, 2008

The New Age 40's

Hey all you shoe-aholics! Today's focus is something I've seen a lot within fashion. Today many designers are taking the old and turning it into the new. By this I mean, I've notices the 40's being the era of replication. Possibly because its style and grace is whats exuded throughout numerous designers designs. Gavin Douglas a famous UK designer is one who is truly inspired by the glamorous 40's. In his clothing and my main focus his lovely SHOES! Take a look at how some of these 40's styles such as the peep toe or the laced up vamp is taken to a whole new level.
1. Photobucket
2. Photobucket
With an array of color combinations, no wonder this guy is so talented.
Photobucket

Overall Gavin Douglas takes the old and revamps it to the new. In my opinion he's definitely next in line to officially blow up in the US fashion market.
Until next time SHOE-AHOLICS.

No comments: